Last modified: 5/16/2021
Entanglement Media Inc. (“Company” or ”We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website WWW.AMEDIAOPERATOR.COM (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of [13/16]
Our Website is not intended for children under  years of age. No one under age  may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under . If you are under , do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under  without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under , please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. [Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile], please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Entanglement Media Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Entanglement Media Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Entanglement Media Inc., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit The State of California website.
This Section is applies only to California consumers and the PersonalInformation of California consumers. If you are a California resident, the processing of certain personal data about you may be subject to the California ConsumerPrivacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable California state privacy laws. If you have any questions about whether this CCPA Policy applies to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell personal information.
The CCPA provides California consumers with several individual rights with respect to Personal Information. Note that these rights apply to individual consumers, not to companies. This section describes those rights in detail and provides information on how to exercise those rights.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise any of the rights described in this section, please contact us at email@example.com with (i) a complete description of your request, including the specific right(s) you wish to exercise and (ii) sufficient information about you so we can confirm that your request is a verifiable customer request, including at a minimum your name and email address. Once we have received your verifiable consumer request, we will respond consistent with applicable law.
Please note that you may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In order for us to process a request from your authorized agent, we must (i) confirm that the agent is a natural person or business entity registered with the Secretary of State that you have authorized to act on your behalf, (ii) receive from you a copy of the written authorization that provides the authorized agent to act on your behalf, and(iii) verify your identity by asking you to provide us sufficient information in order to do so.
Your Right to Know
Access and Data Portability Rights
You have a right to request information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information over the prior 12 months, and ask that we provide you with the following information:
1. Categories of and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
2. Categories of sources from which we collect personal information.
3. Purposes for collecting, using, or selling personal information.
4. Categories of third parties with which we share personal information.
5. Categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose.
6. If applicable, categories of personal information sold about you and the categories of third parties to which the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to which the personal information was sold.
You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information about you that we have collected, subject to certain exceptions.
The Right to Opt Out
You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. Were we ever to sell personal information, we would provide information on our opt out process in an updated version of this document.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your rights under the CCPA.
Personal Data Collected
The list below describes the category of Personal Information we collect by reference to the categories specified by the CCPA:
We collect: Your name, IP address, email address and Twitter handle
Source(s): You; automatic collection (IP address only)
Category: CustomerRecord Information
We collect: Your name, your email address, your user bio, your subscriptions and unsubscriptions, your settings and preferences with our service, reactions you submit to posts and comments (“likes”), user comments, user photos, user profile information, public Twitter profile information, and publication and authorship information, your search history on the Website
Source(s): You;Twitter (with your permission)
Category: Commercial information
We collect: Records of products/services purchased by you on the Website
Category: Internet or other network activity
We collect: Browsing history, search history, and interaction data on your use of our Website and from links in emails
Source(s): You; automatic collection
Category: Geolocation data
We collect: Your IP address
Category: Sensory Data
We collect: User photos, Twitter profile photo
Category: You,Twitter (with your permission)
Use of Personal Information
In the last 12 months, we have used or disclosed certain PersonalInformation we collected for the following business purposes:
Business Purpose: To provide, support, and develop our website, products, and services
Categories of Personal Information: Identifiers,Customer Record Information, Sensory Data, Internet of other network activity
Business Purpose: To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us
Categories of Personal Information: Identifiers,Customer Record Information
Business Purpose: To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud
Categories of Personal Information: CommercialInformation
Business Purpose: To directly respond to your requests or inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses, or to otherwise meet the reason for which you provided the information.
Categories of Personal Information: Identifiers,Customer Record Information, Commercial Information, Sensory Data, Internet or other network activity
Business Purpose: To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business
Categories of Personal Information: Identifiers
To register a complaint or concern, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.